How to connect Chatfuel + WP All Export Pro
Zapier lets you send info between Chatfuel and WP All Export Pro automatically—no code required.
- Updated Subscriber AttributeTriggers when a subscriber‘s attribute is updatedTrigger
- New Trigger of “Export via Zapier” PluginTriggers when a subscriber receives the “Export via Zapier” plugin in ChatfuelTrigger
- Updated Subscriber StatusTriggers when a new subscriber joins your bot or an existing subscriber blocks itTrigger
- Send BroadcastSends a broadcast to a subscriber segmentAction
- Send Text MessageSends a text message to a subscriberAction
- Send Autoposting BroadcastSends an autoposting broadcast with a specific gallery cardAction
- Import Content via Zapier PluginAdds a new gallery card to the "Update Content via Zapier" pluginAction
- Update Sequence SubscriptionSubscribes or unsubscribes a person to/from a specific sequenceAction
Updates subscriber attributes and/or sends a subscriber to a specific block in your bot
Sends a subscriber to a specific block in your bot
Updates subscriber attributes and sends a subscriber to a specific entry point in your bot
Searches for a subscriber
- WP All Export Pro
Triggers when any export is completed. Use the File URL in your action step to copy the export file. A Zapier action step cannot process the contents inside the export file.
- Step 1: Authenticate Chatfuel and WP All Export Pro.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.