Chatfuel + PT Distinction Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Chatfuel and PT Distinction.
It's easy to connect Chatfuel + PT Distinction and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a subscriber‘s attribute is updated
Triggers when a new subscriber joins your bot or an existing subscriber blocks it
Triggers when a client is added to a group.
Adds a new client. If a client with this email address has already been added it does nothing new.
Adds a client to a group.
Triggers when a subscriber receives the “Export via Zapier” plugin in Chatfuel
Triggers when a new client is added.
Triggers when someone signs up to a pre-made package.
Adds a Pre-Made Package to a clients account. Note that if the client isn't already set up you will need to use the Add Client action first.
Sets the chosen client's account to online, giving the client online access.
- Step 1: Authenticate Chatfuel + PT Distinction.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.