How to connect Chatfuel + Formcarry
Zapier lets you send info between Chatfuel and Formcarry automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Updated Subscriber AttributeTriggers when a subscriber‘s attribute is updatedTrigger
- New Trigger of “Export via Zapier” PluginTriggers when a subscriber receives the “Export via Zapier” plugin in ChatfuelTrigger
- Updated Subscriber StatusTriggers when a new subscriber joins your bot or an existing subscriber blocks itTrigger
- Send BroadcastSends a broadcast to a subscriber segmentAction
- Send Text MessageSends a text message to a subscriberAction
- Send Autoposting BroadcastSends an autoposting broadcast with a specific gallery cardAction
- Import Content via Zapier PluginAdds a new gallery card to the "Update Content via Zapier" pluginAction
- Update Sequence SubscriptionSubscribes or unsubscribes a person to/from a specific sequenceAction
Updates subscriber attributes and/or sends a subscriber to a specific block in your bot
Sends a subscriber to a specific block in your bot
Updates subscriber attributes and sends a subscriber to a specific entry point in your bot
Searches for a subscriber
Triggers when your form receives a new submission.
- Step 1: Authenticate Chatfuel and Formcarry.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.