How to connect Caspio Cloud Database + Checkin.no
Zapier lets you send info between Caspio Cloud Database and Checkin.no automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new event is created. Note: the visibility on checkin must be set to searchable. Events that are not searchable will not trigger.
Create a new record in your chosen table.
- Deleted RecordTriggers when a record in your chosen table is deleted.Trigger
- New RecordTriggers when a new record is added to your chosen table.Trigger
- Updated RecordTriggers when a record in your chosen table is modified.Trigger
- New RecordCreate a new record in your chosen table.Action
- New EventTriggers when a new event is created. Note: the visibility on checkin must be set to searchable. Events that are not searchable will not trigger.Trigger
- New TicketTriggers when a new ticket is created on an event.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Caspio Cloud Database + Checkin.no.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.