How to connect CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + TrackVia
Zapier lets you send info between CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and TrackVia automatically—no code required.
- Add records in TrackVia with resume data extracted by CandidateZip from new Microsoft Outlook attachments
Add records in TrackVia with resume data extracted by CandidateZip from new Microsoft Outlook attachments
Do Even More with CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + TrackVia
With Zapier, you can do more than just connect 2 apps—you can automate entire processes from beginning to end! Here are some popular ways users make their CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser + TrackVia workflows do more for them.
- Parse Job DescriptionConvert job description to normalized fields like job title, skills required, skills preferred, interview details, employer details.Action
- Parse Resume BasicConvert resume to basic fields: name, email, phone, address, current employer, current job profile, skill keywords etc.Action
- Parse Resume StandardConvert resume to basic fields plus employment and education data sets.Action
- Parse Resume DetailedConvert resume to all possible fields.Action
- Changed RecordTriggers when a record changes.Trigger
- Add RecordTriggers when a new record is created, or if an existing record changes to meet the filter criteria in the view.Trigger
- Remove RecordTriggers when record is deleted, or if a record no longer meets the filter criteria for the view.Trigger
- Add Record to ViewAdd a record to a view which you specify.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate CandidateZip Resume/Job Parser and TrackVia.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.