How to connect Buttondown + Orbit
Zapier lets you send info between Buttondown and Orbit automatically—no code required.
- Get DraftTriggers when a new draft is created.Trigger
- Get EmailTriggers when a new email is created.Trigger
- Get Scheduled EmailTriggers when a new scheduled email is created.Trigger
- Get SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is created.Trigger
- Get UnsubscriberTriggers when a subscriber unsubscribes.Trigger
- Create DraftCreates a draft.Action
- Create EmailCreates an email.Action
- Create Scheduled EmailCreates a scheduled email.Action
Creates a subscriber.
Triggers when a new activity is created in Orbit
Save an activity to a Member profile in Orbit.
Add a new member to your Orbit workspace.
Creates a new note for a member in your Orbit workspace. If the member cannot be found, then a new member is first created and the note added to the new member.
- Step 1: Authenticate Buttondown and Orbit.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.