How to connect Buffer + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between Buffer and PayPal automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- New Buffer ItemTriggers when there is a new item in the BufferTrigger
- New ProfileTriggers when a new profile is added.Trigger
- Add to ScheduleAdd an item to your Buffer, scheduled at a specific time in the future.Action
- Add to BufferAdd an item to your Buffer or send an update immediately to any of your Buffer profiles.Action
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this.Trigger
- Successful SaleOnly successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).Trigger
- Refunded SaleOnly refunded payments trigger this.Trigger
- All Merchant TransactionsAll Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.Trigger
- Step 1: Authenticate Buffer + PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.