How to connect Bucket.io + Marketo
Zapier lets you send info between Bucket.io and Marketo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when you have a new lead.
automatically do this!
Add Lead to List
Adds a lead to a list.
- New DiscoverTriggers when you have a new lead.TriggerScheduled
- New SegmentationTriggers when you have a new lead.TriggerScheduled
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.TriggerScheduled
- Add Lead to ListAdds a lead to a list.ActionScheduled
- Create or Update LeadCreates or Updates a lead.ActionScheduled
- Find LeadFinds a lead whose e-mail address matches the search criteria.ActionScheduled
- Find or Create LeadFinds or creates a specific search lead.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate Bucket.io + Marketo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.