BrightMove Help & Support
What BrightMove Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Activity - Triggers when a new activity is created.
- New Job - Triggers when a new job is created.
- New Submittal Activity - Triggers when a new submittal activity is created.
- New Manager / Client Contact - Triggers when a new manager/client contact is created.
- Update Placement - Triggers when a placement record is updated.
- Update Candidate / Applicant - Triggers when a candidate/applicant is updated.
- New Placement - Triggers when a placement record is created.
- Approved Timesheet - Triggers when a timesheet is approved and ready for billing.
- New Candidate / Applicant Note - Triggers when a new note is created for an applicant.
- New Candidate / Applicant - Triggers when a new candidate/applicant is created.
- Update Submittal Activity - Triggers when a submittal activity is updated.
- None yet!
- None yet!
How to Get Started with BrightMove on Zapier
To get started with BrightMove on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your BrightMove account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your BrightMove's API key.
To locate your API Key in your BrightMove account, please follow these steps:
- Log into BrightMove
- Select the dropdown at the top right of your navigation bar (click on your name).
- Select 'Settings'
- From the Settings Menu, select 'API Key'.
- Both your company and your user API Keys will be displayed here.
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your BrightMove account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things To Do With BrightMove
Common Problems with BrightMove on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message