How to connect Brief + Novocall
Zapier lets you send info between Brief and Novocall automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a customer cancels an existing appointmentTry ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a customer makes a new request for a callback. (Only at the very start of the call)Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a customer makes a new appointment for a scheduled call.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when either the customer or the call rep misses the call. (Only after the call has ended)Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new message is submitted.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a customer change an existing appointmentTry ItTriggerInstant
How Brief + Novocall Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Brief and Novocall.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.