How to connect Braintree + Podia
Zapier lets you send info between Braintree and Podia automatically—no code required.
Triggers when you add a new customer.
Subscribes a customer to an email list
- New CustomerTriggers when you add a new customer.Trigger
- New TransactionTriggers when you add a new transaction.Trigger
- Create CustomerCreate a new customer.Action
- Cancel Membership SubscriptionTriggers when a subscriber cancels a membership plan.Trigger
- New Membership SubscriptionTriggers when a customer subscribes to a membership plan.Trigger
- New Email List SubscriptionTriggers when a customer subscribes to an email list on the site or a pre-launch courseTrigger
- New SaleTriggers when a user purchases a free or paid online course or digital download.Trigger
- Add an Email List SubscriptionSubscribes a customer to an email listAction
Enrolls a customer in a product
Subscribes a customer to a membership plan
- Step 1: Authenticate Braintree + Podia.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.