Box + Dotloop Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Box and Dotloop.
It's easy to connect Box + Dotloop and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggered when someone comments on a file in a folder you own/collaborate on.
Triggered when you add a new file to a folder.
Triggered when you are assigned a task.
Creates a new loop.
Adds a comment to a file.
Triggered when a new event is performed (this is the activity stream).
Triggered when you add a new folder.
Triggers when a new loop is created.
Adds an individual user as a collaborator on a folder.
Copy an already-existing file from another service to Box.
- Step 1: Authenticate Box + Dotloop.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.