How to connect Bonusly + ServiceM8
Zapier lets you send info between Bonusly and ServiceM8 automatically—no code required.
- New AchievementTriggers when an achievement is earned.Trigger
- New BonusTriggers when a bonus is given.Trigger
- Give BonusRecognize a colleague by giving them a bonus.Action
- Give Bonus From Text (Advanced)Recognize a colleague by giving them a bonus. You must specify the entire bonus reason in a text field.Action
- Find UserFind a user by their name or email.Action
- Job CompletedTriggers when a Job's status changes to Completed.Trigger
- Job QueuedTriggers when a Job is assigned to a Queue.Trigger
- New ClientTriggers when a new Client is created.Trigger
Triggers when a Form is completed. Requires the Forms add-on to be enabled in your ServiceM8 account.
Triggers when a new job is created.
Creates a new client.
Creates a new job.
- Step 1: Authenticate Bonusly + ServiceM8.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.