Bmby Help & Support
What Bmby Triggers and Actions are Supported
How to Get Started with Bmby on Zapier
When you start creating a Bmby Zap, you will be asked to connect your Bmby account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your Bmby API key.
To locate your API Key in your Bmby account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your bmby account
- Click on "+" icon on the top menu.
- Select from the drop down - Interface Grid
- Click "Create new Interface"
- Choose "Zapier"
- Copy the generate API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue.”
If all steps were successful your Bmby account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with Bmby
Common Problems with Bmby on Zapier
Does the Bmby account need any special account permissions?#
- Your account must be open to external interfaces.
- User permission must be Inspector or Supervisor at least.
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message