How to connect BlogIn + Duda
Zapier lets you send info between BlogIn and Duda automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New PostTriggers when a new post is published on BlogIn.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user joins BlogIn.Trigger
- Post UpdatedTriggers when published post has been updated.Trigger
- User UpdatedTriggers when a user profile on BlogIn is updated.Trigger
- Create New DraftCreate (but do not publish) a new post on BlogIn.Action
- Publish New PostCreate and publish a new post on BlogIn.Action
- Published Blog PostTriggers when a blog post is published (available for Team plan and up)Trigger
- New or Updated Site CommentTriggers when a site comment is created or updated (available for Team plan and up)Trigger
Triggers when a new form response is submitted (available for Team plan and up)
Triggers when a store order is created or updated (available for Team plan and up)
Add a row to a site collection (available for Agency plan and up)
Update a site’s content library (available for Custom plans)
- Step 1: Authenticate BlogIn and Duda.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.