How to connect Better Agency + PhoneBurner
Zapier lets you send info between Better Agency and PhoneBurner automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Contact AddedTriggers when a new contact is added in Better Agency.Trigger
- New Note CreatedTriggers when new note created.Trigger
- New Tag Added to ContactTriggers when a new tag is added to a contact.Trigger
- New Task CreatedTriggers when new task created.Trigger
- Opportunity Stage MoveTriggers when an opportunity is moved into a specific stage.Trigger
- Renewal Pipeline Stage MoveTriggers when a renewal pipeline opportunity is moved into a specific stage.Trigger
- Service Pipeline Stage MoveTriggers when an Service Pipeline opportunity is moved into a specific stage.Trigger
- Create Service RequestCreate Service Request and claim.Action
- Better Agency
Client Form to create update a client
- Better Agency
Prospect Form to create update a prospect
Creates a new contact.
This Action will update a specific contact within PhoneBurner based on the unique PhoneBurner contact/record ID. In order to use this Action, you must have the PhoneBurner contact ID. This will update the specific contact within your personal account or if you are the PhoneBurner admin it will update the contact if it is in your account or any one of your users accounts
- Step 1: Authenticate Better Agency and PhoneBurner.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.