How to connect Beamer + Vimeo
Zapier lets you send info between Beamer and Vimeo automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Feature Request CommentTriggers when a new comment is sent for a feature request.Trigger
- New Feature RequestTriggers when a new feature request is created.Trigger
- New Feature Request VoteTriggers when a new vote is sent for a feature request.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is sent for a post.Trigger
- New NPS ResponseTriggers when a new NPS response is received.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is published.Trigger
- New ReactionTriggers when a new reaction is sent for a post.Trigger
- Create PostCreates a new post.Action
Triggers when I like a new video.
Triggers when I add a new video!
Triggers when a new video is added that matches a search.
Triggers when another users (your choice) adds a video.
Upload a video to your Vimeo account. You need to ensure that your Vimeo account has sufficient quota to store the video.
- Step 1: Authenticate Beamer and Vimeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.