How to connect Beamer + Buffer
Zapier lets you send info between Beamer and Buffer automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Feature Request CommentTriggers when a new comment is sent for a feature request.Trigger
- New Feature RequestTriggers when a new feature request is created.Trigger
- New Feature Request VoteTriggers when a new vote is sent for a feature request.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers when a new comment is sent for a post.Trigger
- New NPS ResponseTriggers when a new NPS response is received.Trigger
- New PostTriggers when a new post is published.Trigger
- New ReactionTriggers when a new reaction is sent for a post.Trigger
- Create PostCreates a new post.Action
Triggers when there is a new item in the Buffer
Triggers when a new profile is added.
Add an item to your Buffer, scheduled at a specific time in the future.
Add an item to your Buffer or send an update immediately to any of your Buffer profiles.
- Step 1: Authenticate Beamer and Buffer.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.