How to connect BatchDialer + RingCentral
Zapier lets you send info between BatchDialer and RingCentral automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Lead CreatedTriggers when a a new lead is created.Trigger
- Import ContactsImports multiple contacts into BatchDialer campaignAction
- Call EndedTriggers when a call has been ended.Trigger
- Missed CallTriggers when there is a new missed call.Trigger
- New Call RecordingTriggers when a call has been recorded.Trigger
- New SMS ReceivedTriggers when there is a new SMS received.Trigger
- New SMS SentTriggers when there is a new SMS sent.Trigger
- New VoicemailTriggers when there is a new incoming voicemail.Trigger
Creates a instant video meeting. Pair with additional action to retrieve Join URI from current action.
Starts a 2-legged RingOutCall based on specified from and to numbers.
Sends a fax.
Sends a SMS message.
- Step 1: Authenticate BatchDialer and RingCentral.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.