How to connect awork + PayPal
Zapier lets you send info between awork and PayPal automatically—no code required.
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created. The trigger only fires for tasks with a project assigned, not for private tasks.Trigger
- New Time EntryTriggers when a new time entry is created.Trigger
- Updated Time EntryTriggers when a time entry is updated.Trigger
- Create ClientCreates a new client.Action
- Create ProjectCreates a new project.Action
- Create Project TaskCreates a new project task.Action
- Search ProjectsFinds a project by nameAction
- Search Users by EmailFinds a user by emailAction
Only successfully completed payments trigger this.
Only successfully completed payments trigger this (with line item support).
Only refunded payments trigger this.
All Merchant Transactions, regardless of status, trigger this.
- Step 1: Authenticate awork and PayPal.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.