Create AWeber subscribers for new invitee created events in Calendly
When this happens
Step 1: Invitee Created
Then do this
Step 2: Create Subscriber
When you schedule a meeting with someone new, you'll want their info added to your email marketing tool for future follow up. This integration makes it easy by automatically creating a subscriber in AWeber when you have a new invitee created event in Calendly. You won't have to manually add contact data to your email tool again.
- Invitee CanceledTriggers when an invitee cancels a scheduled event.Trigger
- Invitee CreatedTriggers when an invitee schedules an event.Trigger
- New AccountTriggers when a new account is added.Trigger
- New FieldTriggers when a new custom field is added to a list.Trigger
- New ListTriggers when a new list is added to an account.Trigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when a new subscriber is added to a list.Trigger
- Unsubscribe EmailUnsubscribes an email address from a list of your choosing.Action
- Create SubscriberCreates a new subscriber.Action
Update a subscriber.
Find a subscriber by email or name.
Find a list by name.
Finds or creates a specific find subscriber.