How to connect Autotask + Hive
Zapier lets you send info between Autotask and Hive automatically—no code required. With 5,000+ supported apps, the possibilities are endless.
Choose a Trigger
Choose an Action
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
Triggers when a new company is foundTry ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new contact is found.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new Project is found.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Triggers when a new Task is found.Try ItTriggerScheduled
New Configuration Item
Triggers when a new configuration item is found.Try ItTriggerInstant
Triggers when a new ticket is found.Try ItTriggerScheduled
How Autotask + Hive Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Autotask and Hive.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.