How to connect Autopilot Journeys + VoilaNorbert
Zapier lets you send info between Autopilot Journeys and VoilaNorbert automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Contact AddedTriggers when a contact is newly added.Trigger
- Contact Added to ListTriggers when a contact is newly added to list.Trigger
- Contact Removed From ListTriggers when a contact is removed from a list.Trigger
- Contact UnsubscribesTriggers when a contact unsubscribes from Autopilot.Trigger
- Add Contact to ListAdds a new contact and adds them to a list.Action
- Add ContactAdds a new contact.Action
- Delete ContactDeletes an existing contact.Action
- Unsubscribe ContactUnsubscribes contact from all emails.Action
Triggers when a search for a contact has been completed. Will trigger regardless of whether the contact was found.
Triggeres when a new verification is completed
Starts a new search for a contact with the given email and domain. The contact will be created in your account once the search completes. You can use the "Contact Search Completed" trigger to be notified when the search has completed.
Verifies an emaill address
Find any contacts in your account.
- Step 1: Authenticate Autopilot Journeys and VoilaNorbert.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.