How to connect Attach + Paths by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between Attach and Paths by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when a new document is uploaded.
automatically do this!
Creates a new branch.
- Visit ClosedTriggers when a visit to a document is closed or ended.Trigger
- New DocumentTriggers when a new document is uploaded.Trigger
- New VisitTriggers when a document receives a new visit.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreates a new document.Action
- Create LinkCreates a new link related to a document of your choice.Action
- Conditionally run...Creates a new branch.Action
- Filter TasksOnly allow task to continue if certain conditions are met.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Attach + Paths by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.