How to connect Attach + Dubsado
Zapier lets you send info between Attach and Dubsado automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a client submits a signed contract.
Creates a new document.
- Visit ClosedTriggers when a visit to a document is closed or ended.Trigger
- New DocumentTriggers when a new document is uploaded.Trigger
- New VisitTriggers when a document receives a new visit.Trigger
- Create DocumentCreates a new document.Action
- Create LinkCreates a new link related to a document of your choice.Action
- Contract SignedTriggers when a client submits a signed contract.Trigger
- New Project as JobTriggers when a project is created as a job manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when a Public Proposal Form is filled out.Trigger
- New Project as LeadTriggers when a project is created as a lead manually, with a Lead Capture Form or when Public Proposal Form is filled out.Trigger
Triggers when a client makes a payment on an invoice.
Triggers when a project's status is updated.
Creates a new project.
- Step 1: Authenticate Attach + Dubsado.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.