Assembla + GitLab Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Assembla and GitLab.
It's easy to connect Assembla + GitLab and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when a merge request is commented on, up-voted, or down-voted.
Triggers when a Git commit is created and pushed.
Triggers when a ticket is created.
Triggers when an SVN commit is created and pushed.
Trigger when a commit is made on the specified project.
Triggers when a code comment is created.
Triggers when a new merge request is created.
Triggers when an P4 commit is created and pushed.
Triggers when any change is made to a ticket.
Triggers on issue events, e.g. when an issue is opened, updated, or closed.
- Step 1: Authenticate Assembla + GitLab.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.