Apptoto + ActiveCampaign Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Apptoto and ActiveCampaign.
It's easy to connect Apptoto + ActiveCampaign and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when an appointment is scheduled through an Apptoto Booking Page
Triggers when a message is sent in Apptoto
Trigger when a participant's check in state changes in Apptoto (e.g. to arrived, late, noshow etc.)
Triggers when an automation sends out webhook data. To add a webhook in ActiveCampaign, navigate to your Automations section, add or edit an automation, and create a new "Webhook" action.
Triggers when a contact clicks a link in a campaign message (will only run once for each unique link).
Triggers when a message is received in Apptoto
Trigger when a participant's booking state changes in Apptoto (e.g. to invited, accepted, declined etc.)
Trigger when a participant's reminder state changes in Apptoto (e.g. to confirmed, cancelled, etc.)
Triggers when a contact email address bounces from a sent campaign.
Triggers when a contact opens a campaign (will trigger once per contact per campaign).
- Step 1: Authenticate Apptoto + ActiveCampaign.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.