APE Mobile Help & Support
What APE Mobile Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Form - Triggers on a new form.
- New Action - Triggers on a new action.
- New Memo - Triggers on a new memo.
- None yet!
- Create Drawing - Creates a drawing.
- Create List Item - Creates a List Item.
How to Get Started with APE Mobile on Zapier
How to Get Started with APE Mobile on Zapier#
To get started with APE Mobile on Zapier, first you will need to click to connect your APE Mobile account to use with your Zap.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your APE Mobile's API key.
To locate your API Key in your APE Mobile account, please follow these steps:
- To view and change API settings, you’ll need to have the “Manage organisation” user privilege.
- Log in to your APE Mobile account.
- Go to Admin > Organization
- Under Organization Settings find your API Key and copy to clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”. If your API key was entered correctly your APE Mobile account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with APE Mobile
Common Problems with APE Mobile on Zapier
We don’t have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message