How to connect Any.do + SMSAPI
Zapier lets you send info between Any.do and SMSAPI automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- Task CompletedTriggers when a task is completed.Trigger
- Create ListCreates a new list.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
- Update TaskUpdates an existing task.Action
- Find TaskFinds a task by title.Action
- Find or Create TaskFinds a task by title.Action
- New Inbound SMSTriggers whenever a new SMS is received on your SMSAPI account.Trigger
Creates a new contact with defines variables.
Deletes contact when triggered (from defined group).
Sends a text message.
- Step 1: Authenticate Any.do and SMSAPI.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.