How to connect Any.do + ReleaseNotes
Zapier lets you send info between Any.do and ReleaseNotes automatically—no code required.
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is created.Trigger
- Task CompletedTriggers when a task is completed.Trigger
- Create ListCreates a new list.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new task.Action
- Update TaskUpdates an existing task.Action
- Find TaskFinds a task by title.Action
- Find or Create TaskFinds a task by title.Action
- Create New ReleaseCreates a new releaseAction
Appends notes to your bucket, to make creating release notes easier later on
- Step 1: Authenticate Any.do and ReleaseNotes.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.