How to connect AnnounceKit + Paths by Zapier
Zapier lets you send info between AnnounceKit and Paths by Zapier automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers on new comment
automatically do this!
Creates a new branch.
- New PostTriggers when a new draft or published post is created.TriggerScheduled
- New CommentTriggers on new commentTriggerScheduled
- New ReactionTriggers on new reactionTriggerScheduled
- New SubscriberTriggers when somebody subscribes to the project.TriggerScheduled
- Create PostCreates a new post.ActionScheduled
- Conditionally run...Creates a new branch.ActionScheduled
- Filter TasksOnly allow task to continue if certain conditions are met.ActionScheduled
- Step 1: Authenticate AnnounceKit + Paths by Zapier.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.