How to connect AnnounceKit + DocDroid
Zapier lets you send info between AnnounceKit and DocDroid automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a document is deleted.
Creates a new post.
- New PostTriggers when a new draft or published post is created.Trigger
- New CommentTriggers on new commentTrigger
- New ReactionTriggers on new reactionTrigger
- New SubscriberTriggers when somebody subscribes to the project.Trigger
- Create PostCreates a new post.Action
- Deleted DocumentTriggers when a document is deleted.Trigger
- New Document UploadedTriggers when a new document is uploaded.Trigger
- Updated DocumentTriggers when a document is updated.Trigger
Updates a document.
Uploads a new document.
Finds an existing document.
- Step 1: Authenticate AnnounceKit + DocDroid.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.