How to connect Amped + Appointy
Zapier lets you send info between Amped and Appointy automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
Triggers when an appointment is cancelled.
automatically do this!
Creates a new activity.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is added.Trigger
- New OpportunityTriggers when a new opportunity is added.Trigger
- Create ActivityCreates a new activity.Action
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Appointment CancelledTriggers when an appointment is cancelled.Trigger
- New AppointmentTriggers when an appointment is created.Trigger
- Appointment ChangedTriggers when an appointment is updated (Rescheduled, Staff changed, Duration changed).Trigger
- New CustomerTriggers when a new customer is created.Trigger
Creates a new Customer.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amped + Appointy.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.