How to connect Amazon SQS + Attach
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon SQS and Attach automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New JSON MessageLoads JSON from a message and passes that to the general trigger data.Trigger
- New MessageTriggers when you add a new message.Trigger
- New QueueTriggers when you add a new queue.Trigger
- Create JSON MessageCreate a new JSON message using data from the source triggerAction
- Create MessageCreate a new message.Action
- Create QueueCreate a new queue.Action
- Visit ClosedTriggers when a visit to a document is closed or ended.Trigger
- New DocumentTriggers when a new document is uploaded.Trigger
Triggers when a document receives a new visit.
Creates a new document.
Creates a new link related to a document of your choice.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon SQS and Attach.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.