How to connect Amazon S3 + Ziggeo
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon S3 and Ziggeo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New BucketTriggers when you add a new bucket.Trigger
- New or Updated FileTriggers when you add or update a file in a specific bucket. (The bucket must contain less than 10,000 total files.)Trigger
- Create BucketCreate a new bucket.Action
- Upload FileCopy an already-existing file or attachment from the trigger service.Action
- Create Text ObjectCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- New VideoTriggers when a new video is uploaded/recorded in Ziggeo.Trigger
- Create VideoCreates a new video in Ziggeo.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon S3 and Ziggeo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.