Amazon S3 + Transloadit Integrations
In a matter of minutes and without a single line of code, Zapier allows you to automatically send info between Amazon S3 and Transloadit.
It's easy to connect Amazon S3 + Transloadit and requires absolutely zero coding experience—the only limit is your own imagination.
All Triggers & Actions
Triggers when you add a new bucket.
Triggers when a new Assembly is created.
Triggers when an image face detection is complete.
Triggers when an iPad video optimization is complete.
Triggers when you add or update a file in a specific bucket. (The bucket must contain less than 10,000 total files.)
Triggers when an Assembly with at least one result is finished.
Triggers when a new Assembly is finished.
Triggers when a video is completely converted to WebM.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon S3 + Transloadit.(30 seconds)
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.(15 seconds)
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.(15 seconds)
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.(2 minutes)
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.