How to connect Amazon S3 + Klipfolio
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon S3 and Klipfolio automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New BucketTriggers when you add a new bucket.Trigger
- New or Updated FileTriggers when you add or update a file in a specific bucket. (The bucket must contain less than 10,000 total files.)Trigger
- Create BucketCreate a new bucket.Action
- Upload FileCopy an already-existing file or attachment from the trigger service.Action
- Create Text ObjectCreates a brand new text file from plain text content you specify.Action
- Add to Data SourceAdd data to a data source in Klipfolio.Action
- Update Data SourceReplace data in a data source in Klipfolio.Action
- Refresh Data SourceRefresh a data source in Klipfolio.Action
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon S3 and Klipfolio.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Klipfolio makes it easy and affordable to build and share real-time dashboards. We connect to 400+ data sources and have 100+ pre-built visualizations to help you get started in minutes. Combine data from multiple data sources into a single visualization to build the metrics you need to run your business.