How to connect Amazon CloudWatch + Text Integration
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon CloudWatch and Text Integration automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Free 14-day trial
5,000+ supported apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Our most popular Zap!
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Alarm State ChangeTriggers when the state of an alarm changes (e.g. from "OK" to "ALARM").Trigger
- New AlarmTriggers when a new alarm is added.Trigger
- Disable Alarm ActionsDisable the actions for a chosen alarm.Action
- Enable Alarm ActionsEnable the actions for a chosen alarm.Action
- Set Alarm StateTemporarily sets the state of a chosen alarm.Action
- Link ClickedTriggers when a new support ticket is created.Trigger
- Sent Text MessageTo send a new text messageAction
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon CloudWatch and Text Integration.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.