How to connect Amazon CloudWatch + FlowMojo
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon CloudWatch and FlowMojo automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
Our most popular Zap!
- Alarm State ChangeTriggers when the state of an alarm changes (e.g. from "OK" to "ALARM").Trigger
- New AlarmTriggers when a new alarm is added.Trigger
- Disable Alarm ActionsDisable the actions for a chosen alarm.Action
- Enable Alarm ActionsEnable the actions for a chosen alarm.Action
- Set Alarm StateTemporarily sets the state of a chosen alarm.Action
- Completed InstanceTriggers when a Process Instance is completed.Trigger
- Get ProcessesFind all the Processes for a Department in your OrganizationTrigger
- Invite SentTriggers when you send an invite to someone so they can contribute to your OrganizationTrigger
Triggers when a new Process Instance is created.
Instantiate a Process Instance in your Organization
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon CloudWatch + FlowMojo.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.