How to connect Amazon CloudFront + FreeAgent
Zapier lets you send info between Amazon CloudFront and FreeAgent automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New DistributionTriggers when a new distribution is created.Trigger
- New InvalidationTriggers when a new invalidation is created.Trigger
- Invalidate ItemInvalidates a single item.Action
- New ContactTriggers when you add a new contact.Trigger
- New InvoiceTriggers when a new invoice is added or meets criterion.Trigger
- New TaskTriggers when a new task is added.Trigger
- New UserTriggers when a new user is added.Trigger
- Create ContactCreate a new contact in FreeAgent.Action
Create a task inside a project.
- Step 1: Authenticate Amazon CloudFront and FreeAgent.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.