How to connect Alpaca + EasyCSV
Zapier lets you send info between Alpaca and EasyCSV automatically—no code required.
- List OrdersList all the orders.Trigger
- List PositionsList all the positions.Trigger
- Cancel All OrderCancels all orders.Action
- Cancel OrderCancels the order.Action
- Close All PostionsCloses all open positions.Action
- Close PositionCloses the position.Action
- Get Account InfoGet the account info.Action
- Place OrderPlaces a new order.Action
Triggers when a new CSV File is generated after new data has been imported.
Triggered for every row/record in a spreadsheet being imported.
Creates a CSV File that can be used in your Zap, automatically emailed as an attachment, or uploaded to a specific place via SFTP.
- Step 1: Authenticate Alpaca + EasyCSV.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.