How to connect Alloy Navigator Express + Trello
Zapier lets you send info between Alloy Navigator Express and Trello automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Free forever for core features
- 14 day trial for premium features & apps
Top companies trust Zapier to automate work and free up time
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
New Change Request
Triggers when a Change Request is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Choose a person who will be the requester. Alternatively, choose the "Use a Custom Value" option and type an OID, Full Name, or the Primary Email of the requester.
Triggers when an Ticket is created.Try ItTriggerScheduled
Change Request ID or Ticket Numbet.
How Alloy Navigator Express + Trello Integrations Work
- Step 1: Authenticate Alloy Navigator Express and Trello.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Get started for free
You can't add more hours to the day. Zapier is the next best thing.