allmysms Help & Support
What allmysms Triggers and Actions are Supported
- None yet! ## Supported Searches
- None yet! ## Supported Actions
- Send SMS - Sends a new SMS.
How to Get Started with allmysms on Zapier
When you start creating a allmysms Zap, you will be asked to connect your allmysms account.
Next, you'll be asked to enter your allmysms API key.
To locate your API Key in your allmysms account, please follow these steps:
- Log into your allmysms backend account: https://manager.allmysms.com
- Click "API" from the Left Menu.
- Choose "API Key & Parameters".
- Click "Generate a new API Key" if it is not already available.
- Copy the existing or generated API key to your clipboard
Paste your key back into your Zapier account and then “Continue”.
If all steps were successful your allmysms account will now be successfully connected.
Popular Things to do with allmysms
Common Problems with allmysms on Zapier
We don't have any common problems documented yet, but feel free to contact us so we can help you personally!
Need More Help? - Our support team is happy to help -- send us a message