How to connect Aisle Planner + HoneyBook
Zapier lets you send info between Aisle Planner and HoneyBook automatically—no code required.
Triggers when a new inquiry is created.
Creates a new event.
- New LeadTrigger when a new lead is created.Trigger
- ProjectTrigger when a new project is created.Trigger
- Payment PaidTrigger when a new payment is made.Trigger
- Create EventCreates a new event.Action
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Create WeddingCreates a new project.Action
- New InquiryTriggers when a new inquiry is created.Trigger
- New Payment PaidTriggers when any payment is successfully paid by the client (including manual payments).Trigger
Triggers when a project is booked (an agreement/proposal signed or retainer paid).
Triggers when a project manually or automatically changes its stage.
- Step 1: Authenticate Aisle Planner + HoneyBook.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.