How to connect ahead + Patreon
Zapier lets you send info between ahead and Patreon automatically—no code required.
When this happens...
automatically do this!
- Create External ActivityCreates a new external activity on your ahead landing page.Action
- Delete MemberTriggers when an existing membership is deleted.Trigger
- Delete Member PledgeTriggers when an existing pledge on a membership is deleted.Trigger
- Delete PledgeTriggers when an existing pledge is deleted.Trigger
- New MemberTriggers when a new member is created, either by pledging or by following a campaign.Trigger
- New Member PledgeTriggers when a new member is created by pledging, or an existing member who is following converts to a pledging member.Trigger
- New PledgeTriggers when a new pledge is received on a campaign.Trigger
- Updated MemberTriggers when a membership has been updated.Trigger
Triggers when the pledge on a membership has been updated.
Triggers when a pledge has been updated.
- Step 1: Authenticate ahead and Patreon.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.
Patreon was built to power membership businesses for creators and strives to support creators who wish to gain consistent, sustainable income through their work. Patreon also empowers creators to retain direct contact with their most passionate fans and own creative control of their work.