How to connect Verse + LendingPad
Zapier lets you send info between Verse and LendingPad automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Lead ActivityTrigger when a new activity on a lead is added.Trigger
- New Lead CreatedTrigger when a lead has been created.Trigger
- New Qualified LeadTrigger when a lead has been qualified.Trigger
- New Unqualified LeadTrigger when a lead has been unqualified.Trigger
- End Conversation (Qualify)End Conversation and qualify a lead.Action
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Stop Conversation (Unqualify)Stop Conversation with a lead and unqualify.Action
- Find a LeadSearch for a lead by name, email, phone, leadId or externalLeadId.Action
Triggers when loan was updated.
Creates a new lead/loan in LendingPad.
- Step 1: Authenticate Verse and LendingPad.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.