How to connect Verse + LassoCRM
Zapier lets you send info between Verse and LassoCRM automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Lead ActivityTrigger when a new activity on a lead is added.Trigger
- New Lead CreatedTrigger when a lead has been created.Trigger
- New Qualified LeadTrigger when a lead has been qualified.Trigger
- New Unqualified LeadTrigger when a lead has been unqualified.Trigger
- End Conversation (Qualify)End Conversation and qualify a lead.Action
- Create LeadCreates a new lead.Action
- Stop Conversation (Unqualify)Stop Conversation with a lead and unqualify.Action
- Find a LeadSearch for a lead by name, email, phone, leadId or externalLeadId.Action
Trigger when a new registrant is added.
Updates and appends text to an existing history item associated with a registrant.
Creates a new history item associated with a registrant.
Creates a new Registrant on a project.
Find registrant using first name, last name and phone (or email) and update accordingly. When a match CANNOT be found, registrant will be created
- Step 1: Authenticate Verse and LassoCRM.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.