How to connect AgentLocator + Verse
Zapier lets you send info between AgentLocator and Verse automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New LeadTriggers when a new lead is created.Trigger
- Update LeadTriggers when a lead is updated.Trigger
- Create LeadCreates a new Lead in Agent Locator CRM system.Action
- Update LeadUpdates existing Agent Locator CRM lead.Action
- New Lead ActivityTrigger when a new activity on a lead is added.Trigger
- New Lead CreatedTrigger when a lead has been created.Trigger
- New Qualified LeadTrigger when a lead has been qualified.Trigger
- New Unqualified LeadTrigger when a lead has been unqualified.Trigger
End Conversation and qualify a lead.
Creates a new lead.
Stop Conversation with a lead and unqualify.
Search for a lead by name, email, phone, leadId or externalLeadId.
- Step 1: Authenticate AgentLocator and Verse.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.