How to connect AFRUS + Infobip
Zapier lets you send info between AFRUS and Infobip automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- New Lead AbandonedThis event will be send every day at the 6:00 AM UTC with the leads abandoneds in the day beforeTrigger
- New Charge RecurrentTriggered when a new charge recurrent is successTrigger
- New Donation FailedTriggered when a donation is failedTrigger
- New Lead Successtriggered when a new lead is register successTrigger
- New Recurrent Donation SuccessTriggered when a new recurrent donation is successTrigger
- New Unique Donation SuccessThiggered when a new unique donation is successTrigger
- New Signature ProjectThis event will be send every moment when a person make a sign a projectTrigger
- Subscription CanceledTriggered when a subscription is canceledTrigger
Create a lead in your organization account
Triggers when a new SMS message is received.
Triggers when a new Viber message is received.
Send SMS message.
Send Viber message.
Call a number and read a message.
- Step 1: Authenticate AFRUS and Infobip.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.