How to connect Aero Workflow + AeroLeads
Zapier lets you send info between Aero Workflow and AeroLeads automatically—no code required.
Connect your apps and automate workflows
Easy automation for busy people. Zapier moves info between your web apps automatically, so you can focus on your most important work.
- Get Company NamesTrigger for Company dynamic dropdown.Trigger
- Create AppointmentCreates a new Aero Appointment.Action
- Create CompanyCreates a new company.Action
- Create ContactCreates a new contact.Action
- Create Email AeroCreates a new Aero Email.Action
- Create Note AeroCreates a new Aero Other.Action
- Create TaskCreates a new Aero Task.Action
- Create Vault EntryCreates a new Vault Entry for specific company.Action
- Aero Workflow
Finds an existing company.
Automatically zaps your newly created prospect.
Triggers when a new prospect is added.
- Step 1: Authenticate Aero Workflow and AeroLeads.30 seconds
- Step 2: Pick one of the apps as a trigger, which will kick off your automation.15 seconds
- Step 3: Choose a resulting action from the other app.15 seconds
- Step 4: Select the data you want to send from one app to the other.2 minutes
- That’s it! More time to work on other things.